How do I report a parking obstuction?
It is unlawful to obstruct the public right-of-way. To report a violation, call the 24-hour Moline Police Department non-emegency number 309.797.0401. Staff is on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your call.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a crime?
2. How do I obtain a traffic crash report?
3. How do I submit a Police non-emergency request?
4. How do I pay a parking ticket?
5. What is Crimes Stoppers?
6. How do I pay my moving violation ticket?
7. How do I report a parking obstuction?
8. How do I register my pet?
9. How do I report an abandoned/inoperable vehicle on public property/right of way?