- Community & Economic Development
- Zoning & Land Development
- Zoning & Land Development Public Hearings
Zoning & Land Development Public Hearings
Public Hearing Applications - Pending
Note: Dates provided indicate first Plan Commission or Zoning Hearing Officer Public Hearing.
- 2023-11-PC Special Use Permit - 4101 John Deere Rd - May 10, 2023
- 2023-12-PC Variance - 4101 John Deere Rd - May 10, 2023
- 2023-15-ZHO Appeal - 519 and 521 4th Av - April 20, 2023
- 2023-09-ZHO Variance - 710 25th Av Court - April 20, 2023
- 2023-08-ZHO Variance - 1400 34th St - April 20, 2023
- 2023-06-PC Rezoning - 161 5th Av - April 12, 2023
- 2023-05-PC Rezoning - 1522 and 1526 46th Av - April 12, 2023
- 2023-04-PC Form for the Future (form-based code) Text Amendment and Reclassification of Zoning Notice - March 22, 2023
- 2023-03-PC Electric Vehicle Readiness Text Amendment to the Zoning/Land Development Code - February 22, 2023
Public Hearing Applications - Approved
- 2022-23-PC SUP Adult Use Cannabis Facility, 4301 44th Av - February 22, 2023
- 2022-27-PC 918 4th Av - Rezoning - February 8, 2023
- 2022-21-PC Nonconformities Regulations Text Amendment DRAFT - December 7, 2022
- 2023-02-PC SUP Major Home Occupation, 4220 5th Avenue - March 8, 2023
- 2022-31-PC SUP Sales and Service, In Vehicle, DuTrac, 3153 Avenue of the Cities - February 8, 2023
- 2022-29-PC SUP Major Home Occupation, 5016 44th AV - January 25, 2023
- 2022-28-PC Rezoning - 7002 John Deere Parkway - January 25, 2023
- 2022-22-PC SUP Vehicle-Repair & Maintenance, Minor, 317 55th St - January 25, 2023
- 2022-11-PC Application for a Special Use Permit Cannabis Dispensary, 2727 Ave of Cities- August 24, 2022
- 2022-16-PC Request for a Text Amendment Cannabis regulation zoning adjustment- August 10, 2022
- 2022-12-PC Application for Variance, Quad Cities Christian School - August 10, 2022
- 2022-14-PC Application for Rezoning, 151 19th Av - July 27, 2022
- 2022-13-CC Appeal of Variance Denial - July 26, 2022
- 2022-02-PC Application for Rezoning, 5020 47th Av - June 7, 2022
- 2021-06-PC Application for Rezoning by Annexation - March 1, 2022
Public Hearing Applications - Denied / Tabled / Withdrawn
- 2022-03-PC ADU Text Amendment DRAFT - December 7, 2022
COVID-19 Public Hearing Rules of Procedure
These Rules of Procedure are designed to ensure a fair and thorough public hearing process during the COVID-19 pandemic consistent, as much as possible, with constitutional due process requirements as established in the Sec. 11-13-25(b) of the Illinois Municipal Code, 65 ILCS 5/11-13-25(b).
Cross Examination Registration Form
If you wish to cross-examine the applicant or any applicant witnesses, you must register using the Cross Examination Registration Form.
Interested Party Appearance Form
Persons wishing to appear as "Interested Parties," shall identify themselves as such by completing and filing the Interested Party Appearance Form.
For any other information regarding Zoning & Land Development Public Hearings, please contact the Land Development Manager at (309) 524-2050.