Midland Davis Curbside Recycling Collection
All curbside recycling questions should be directed to Midland Davis by calling 309.277.1625.
- If you are currently receiving garbage collection from the City of Moline, you will automatically receive curbside recycling at a charge of $2.56 per month on your City utility bill.
- Recycling will be collected every other week on your regularly scheduled day of garbage collection. To determine when your recycling pickup will be, first look on your cart lid for the word "white" or "maroon". Please view the recycling calendar for weekly schedule and holidays. Then view the recycling web map and type in your address to determine your recycling week. View a map of the city showing maroon and white recycling routes.
- For ease of use, the Moline recycling program is single stream, meaning all of your recyclables go into one cart for collection. (No glass)
- On your recycle week, place your 48 gallon blue recycle cart at the curb three feet from your garbage cart or any other structure such as a fence, garage or another vehicle.
- Detailed instructions about items that can be recycled are provided on the lid of your recycling cart.
Recycle - Do's & Don'ts
- Glass is not accepted in the curbside recycling program or in the drop-off recycling program.
- Follow the recycle directions provided on the lid of your recycle cart or on the recycle containers at the drop-off center.
- Rinse out all cans and containers before recycling them.
- Labels on cans are OK but throw the sharp lids away.
- Throw away food contaminated paper and foil.
- Break down cardboard so it will fit and save space in your curbside recycling cart and to save space at the drop-off center.
View Drop-Off Recycling Site for information about Rock Island County Waste Management Agency for locations of recycling sites, unacceptable items, reminders, and proper disposal.