Station 4 (also known as Station 14) was one of two stations built in 1995. This station replaced “Old Station 4” which was built in 1910 and originally housed a horse drawn apparatus. Station 4 is a two bay station staffed by three firefighters 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Engine 14 is stationed here along with various equipment trailers.
Engine 14 is staffed with a Lieutenant, engineer and a firefighter/paramedic. This engine is fully equipped with advanced life support equipment.