Waste Collection begins Monday, March 30, 2020. Stickers not required
until April 13, 2020.
- Yard waste collection season is from Monday, March 30, 2020, through Friday, December 11, 2020.
- Bagged lawn waste needs to be placed in biodegradable paper bags of 30-gallon capacity or less.
- City yard waste stickers will not be required until Monday, April 13, 2020. Stickers may be purchased for $2 at local retailers and at the Finance Office,1630 8th Avenue.
- Yard waste will be collected on the same day as regular garbage collection day.
- Place yard waste bags 3 feet from solid waste and recycle carts.
- Yard waste carts can be requested and will be provided by the City upon payment of a prepaid fee of $78.96; an annual administrative fee of $100 will be changed to cover disposal of contents and will be added to utility bill.
Brush & Tree Limbs
- Brush trimmings or tree limbs must be tied into bundles no more than 4 feet in length and 1 foot in diameter for free pickup.
- Brush is collected on the same day as regular garbage collection.
- Unbundled and larger piles of brush and limbs require prepayment of $140 paid at the Moline Finance Office, 1630 - 8th Avenue.
- Please stack neatly, not under any low wires or next to trees or poles.
- There is no limit to the size of the pile, but 4 inches diameter is the maximum per branch.